Career Advisors are here to help you. Whether you're a new student applying to Bates, or you're an existing student who needs support in planning your educational pathway, your career advisor is a great resource. Career Advisors are also available to refer students to community resources for crisis intervention and problem resolution.
Career Advisors are located in the student services area at both Downtown and South Campus and can assist you with:
- You can check out your COMPASS results and assisting you with appropriate placement in general education courses
- Assistance selecting a career education program
- Informing you of college resources and support services
- Understanding degree or certificate requirements
- Program costs
- Understanding college policies, procedures
- Educational planning
Career advisors are assigned based on your area of study. To make an appointment with a career advisor, please call 253.680.7002, or find your career advisor here.