Career Advisors are here to help you. Whether you're a new student applying to Bates, or you're an existing student who needs support in planning your educational pathway, your career advisor is a great resource. Career Advisors are also available to refer students to community resources for crisis intervention and problem resolution.
Career Advisors can assist you with:
- You can check out your COMPASS results and assisting you with appropriate placement in general education courses
- Selecting a career education program
- Informing you of college resources and support services
- Understanding degree or certificate requirements
- Program costs
- Understanding college policies, procedures
- Educational planning
Career advisors are assigned based on your area of study. To make an appointment with a career advisor, please call 253.680.7002, or find your career advisor here.