Bates offers a variety of exciting educational opportunities. Once you have decided on a program of study, submit an online application through the Washington State Web Admissions Center. Applying online takes approximately 10-15 minutes.
How to fill out the online application
- Open the Admissions Center web page.
- Click the Set Up My Web Admissions Account link. This link takes you to a secure website.
- Enter name, user ID, user password, and authenticating information (your mother's maiden name and your date of birth).
- Click Submit. A screen appears verifying the account has been successfully created.
- Click Complete Application for Admission.
- Complete the application. The application is divided into six sections. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) and must be completed before you can save a section of the application. Once you finish a section, you can click Save and Continue to go to the next section. At any time, you can save the application, log out of Web Admissions Center, and come back later to complete the rest of the sections.
- When you finish filling out all sections, a list of participating colleges appears below this message. From this list, select Bates Technical College.
- Click Submit. A message stating your application has been sent to Bates Technical College will appear. Click OK.
- Close Web Admissions Center by clicking Logout at the top of the screen.