Books and Campus Stores
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.;
1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: CLOSED
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.; 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday: CLOSED
- Friday: CLOSED
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.;
1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: CLOSED
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.; 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Hours at both stores may vary during school holidays and breaks.
Did someone say sale? Our campus stores are having a huge sale on merchandise, 25-50 percent off a variety of merchandise, including:
- Hello Kitty water bottles (50 percent off!)
- Water bottles
Textbooks are available at our online bookstore website at: http://www.bates.ctc.bkstr.com/Bates has campus stores at our Downtown and South Campus locations. Both stores carry a variety of school supplies, and official Bates-imprinted items such as sweatshirts, water bottles, notepads and more.
You can also fill your craving at the campus store. You'll find soda, juice, coffee and plenty of foods and snacks. If you're looking for snacks, you can also visit our culinary arts program's 1101 Bistro, located on the Downtown Campus. Be sure to check out the stores during the holidays when there will be some super sales on items such as clothes and gifts!
We are pleased to announce that Bates Technical College partners with Follett Virtual Bookstores to provide textbooks. In lieu of stocking books in on-campus bookstores, all course materials are available for purchase online.
Follett is the only bookstore with a relationship to the school and the best source of book information.
We encourage students to sign up for the online bookstore email mailing list so you receive notifications directly from Follett when books become available. Sign up today at http://www.bates.ctc.bkstr.com/email. Questions? Check out our FAQ Sheet.
Online Bookstore Options
- The virtual bookstore offers new books along with money-saving used books they buy back from Bates students. Follett also offers textbook rental on selected titles. Rental books are typically half the price of the purchasing new edition. Limited books may also be available in digital format - look for Digital Textbooks on the website where available.
- Follett ships all orders from their warehouse the same or next business day via FedEx. Expedited shipping options are available, but it is best to order early for the best used book selection.
- If you require assistance ordering books, or have a question with your order, call Follett's customer service line at 800.621.4088. Follett accepts returns on books 14 days from your order date or 14 days from the start of classes, whichever is later.