Change is part of today's work environment. At Bates, we offer courses that are relevant to you and your career to help you keep up with the pace. Nearly 500 business and industry experts advise our faculty and administration to make sure our programs offer what you need on the job today.
The Course Catalog contains official information, policies and procedures of the college, and descriptions of programs, courses, and more.
Use the bookmark headings to look through the chapters and get the latest information on education in your field. You can also find content from the Course Catalog throughout this website.
How to get around in Issuu-powered online publications:
- Click on the cover for a full-screen version.
- Click the arrows on the left and right of the pages.
- Click anywhere on the page to zoom.
- Mouse over the icons at the bottom of the screen for more viewing options.
- To search keywords, click on the magnifying glass on the lower right, and type in your keyword.