Early Achievers Opportunity Grant
Early Achievers Opportunity Grant contact
Bates Technical College has financial aid available to help you further your career in early childhood education. Whether you are just beginning your post-high school education or want to move up the career ladder, we are here to help you.
Spring quarter starts Thursday, March 10. Learn how to get started. Attend an Information Session the first and third Tuesday at the South Campus Conference Room, A102A.
- Feb. 18 at noon- cancel
- Their are no openings for Early Achievers Opportunity Grant for Spring quarter.
The Early Achievers Opportunity Grant provides funding (tuition and books) to help you earn the following in early childhood education:
- Initial certification
- State credential
- Associate degree
You can learn more about our certificate and degree options in Early Childhood Education/Child Care. Bates offers convenient evening and day programs.
How do I know if I'm eligible?
To qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
- Washington residency (as defined in RCW 28B.15.012)
- Be employed 10 hours or more per week at an Early Achievers childcare facility
- Worked at the facility for a minimum of three (3) months.
- Must have a GED or high school diploma
- Complete an Early Achievers Opportunity Grant Application and Work History form