Financial Aid Student Portal
Title IV School Code: 012259
Locations & Hours:
Downtown Campus, Room A208
Mon - Th, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fri, walk-ins: 8 a.m. - Noon, and by appointment only: Noon-4:30 p.m.
South Campus, Student Center
Tu & Th, 1-4:15 p.m.
(Office closed during school breaks and holidays.)
Third Wed. of each month, by appt. only, 10- 11 a.m.
Check the status of your application.
Within the Financial Aid Student Portal, you can:
- Check for missing forms and documents that are still needed to complete your financial aid file.
- View your estimated cost of attendance and financial aid awards.
- View your loan history.
- Your username for the Financial Aid Portal is your 9 digit SSN (NOT YOUR SID). Your password is the same PIN you set up when registering for classes.
- Your password is your birthday. If your birthday falls between January and September, do not include the leading zero in the 6-digit birth date. Example: If your birthday is January 23, 1977, your password would be 12377.
- If you changed your registration PIN from your birth date to a four-digit number, you will have to add a 0 to the beginning of the four-digit pin to access the Financial Aid Student Portal. Example: If your current PIN is 6732, it will become 06732.