Joint Recruitment Testing
**The application process is now closed.**
Please do not call the participating agencies or other school phone numbers for inquiries because they will not have the information you are looking for. If you are not able to send an email, please leave a message for Marilee Chunn, 253.680.7460.
- CPAT practice exam is April 13, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- CPAT practice make-up is April 14, 8 a.m.-noon
- CPAT test is May 11, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- CPAT test make-up is May 12, 8 a.m.-noon
If you have a CPAT that you would like to add to your application, please mail it to:
Bates Technical College
Fire Service Testing
2201 S. 78th St Tacoma, WA 98409
Bates Technical College conducts joint recruitment with a consortium of Western Washington fire districts and cities:
- Bremerton Fire Department
- Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue
- Olympia Fire Department
- SeaTac Fire Department
- South King Fire and Rescue
- South Kitsap Fire and Rescue
Please do not call the agencies. If you have questions, please first review the links below and the brochure. If you still need assistance, contact Marilee Chunn, 253.680.7460.
Application and FAQ
Joint Recruitment Application (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)