Join one of the country's fastest-growing career fields. Enroll today!
The aging of the baby boomer generation, advances in medical technology and an increased national emphasis on personal health and wellness all combine to make healthcare occupations rewarding, long-lived careers. Licensed professionals with extensive experience in practical settings teach Bates' health and medical programs. Whether your interest is to work directly with patients, or you prefer a position behind the scenes, one of our health and medical career education programs can help you achieve your goals.
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Biomedical Service Technician: Clinical Engineering
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Lab Technician
- Hearing Instrument Technology
- Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Practical Nurse