Request for Proposals
Application opens: Monday, Oct. 21
Application deadline: Friday, Nov. 8 at NOON
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The Bates Technical College Foundation is pleased to offer up to $7,500 in mini grant awards in 2014 for faculty and staff. The purpose of the mini grant awards is to fund innovative and unique projects or programs that enhance the mission and goals of Bates Technical College, but which may not normally be funded through the college's annual operating budget.
|Application opens:||Monday, Oct. 21|
|Applications due:||Friday, Nov. 8 at NOON|
|Grants must be used by:||Friday, May 30|
Tips & Tools
- You can NOT save your application and return to it later. We highly recommend typing your answers in a Word document. Then, simply cut and paste your answers in to the application when you are ready to submit your work.
- To upload files such as the budget, click on the 'Choose Files' buttons on the bottom portion of the application.
- The deadline to submit an application is Friday, Nov. 8 at Noon. Proposals will only be accepted online.
- The average grant amount awarded is typically between $500 -$2,000. The maximum that can be requested is $2,500.
- There is no limit as to how many applications can be submitted by any one person or department. However, keep in mind that multiple proposals are not typically funded. The committee may choose to only fund one proposal.
- Funding will not be granted for activities that are not directly related to Bates Technical College or its students.
- Scholarship funding for students will not be considered.
- Awarded funds that are not spent by May 30, 2014 revert back to the foundation.
- The foundation reserves the right to award grants in lesser amounts than requested.
- The foundation reserves the right to extend the deadline if an insufficient pool of applications is received. The extended deadline will be widely publicized. Proposals submitted before the extended deadline will not be penalized in the scoring.
Questions? Contact the foundation at 253.680.7160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.