Registration for Fall Quarter begins July 21.
Welcome to MyBates. Here, students have access to online tools and resources including requesting an unofficial transcript, checking email, logging in to Canvas, and more.
Students looking for other forms can also check out this page, where you will find a wealth of information from department webpages to forms.
- Change My Address
- Change My Pin
- Check My Email
- Get My IRS Tuition Statement 1098T
- Get My Schedule
- Pay My Tuition Online
- Get My Student ID (SID)
- Get My Unofficial Transcript
- Get My Official Transcript (pdf)
- Send My Transcript to Bates
- Login to Canvas
- Other Student Services Forms (Credential Application, Credit Evaluation, and more.)
Register for classes online
- Register for Career Education and General Education classes: Online registration is closed for fall quarter.
- Pay for career education and general education classes online.
- Continuing Education Registration. Register online for continuing eduation, paraeducator, or Child Studies classes at Bates.
- WAOL Classes. Visit WAOL to learn about Washington online classes and resources.
- Online General Education
- General Education, High School Schedule (PDF)
Student Email Accounts
All enrolled career training and general education students are assigned a Bates email account, provided as a service of the college. Access to college email accounts allows students to work collaboratively and communicate with other students, receive class assignments and other information from instructors electronically, and directly receive information regarding financial aid, scholarships and other relevant areas from college departments and through the weekly Associated Student Government/Diversity Center Student eNewsletter. Also, those who enroll in Bates online courses will need to check their Bates email after registering to obtain instructions for their online course. Go to www.bates.ctc.edu/StudentEmail for more details.