Spring 2015 Classes (Registration Begins Feb. 19)
The last day to register for any class is March 13. An $8 per credit online class fee will be assessed per class. Upon completion of all courses within a series, students may apply for a certificate of training in the specified certificate series with appropriate college credits.
Certain online courses require texts that are available on your class website when you sign in. The cost for texts are between $19.95 for online access up to $39.95 for a black-and-white printed book.
Information Technology Courses
Computer Application Essentials, INFO 101
This course focuses on developing essential skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
1583, 5 cr., $622.05
- Labsim for PC Pro (A+ 801/802) (ISBN: 088733343014)
- Labsim for Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure (ISBN: 088733342949)
- Labsim for Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory (ISBN: 08873342925)
- Labsim for CCNA (200-120) (ISBN: 088733355000)
- Internet: Comprehensive (New Perspectives), 9th Edition (ISBN: 9781111529116)
- Microsoft Office 2010: Intro (Text Only) (ISBN: 9781439078389)
- Labsim for Security Pro (SY0-401/SSCP) (ISBN: 08873343021)
- Labsim for Linux+ Powered by LPI (LX0-101/LX0-102) (ISBN: 088733342970)
- Labsim for Configuring Windows 7 (70-680) (ISBN: 088733342918)
- Job Searcher's Handbook, 4th Edition (ISBN: 9780132356022)
- Comp TIA A+ 220-801/220-802 Exam Cram with CD, 6th Edition (ISBN: 9780789749710)
- Fiber Optics Technician's Manual, 4th Edition (ISBN: 9781435499652)
Medical Online Courses
Medical Terminology, MEDSU 101
Learn the language of medicine and explore the terminology, based primarily on Latin, Greek and English words. Text is approximately $82, plus tax, and is not included in tuition.
Medical Terminology Systems, 7th Edition with CD (ISBN: 9780803635753 )
4105, 2 cr., $200 (Start date: March 16) Canceled