Time & Leave Reporting
Debbie O'Ravez Payroll Manager
Keum Pak Payroll Technician
<< LOG IN TO TIME AND LEAVE REPORTING (TLR) HERE>>
Employee ID and PIN required.
- Employees must submit their timesheet by the 15th and last day of the month.
- Supervisors must approve the timesheet by NOON on the 16th and the 1st of the month.
Related Links & Resources
- Contract Due Dates (adjunct faculty/sub employment form; part-time, non-faculty; payroll expense transfer request)
- Additional pay timesheet
New! Time and Leave Reporting
- TLR General Information
- TLR User Guide (Full Time Employees)
- TLR User Guide (Hourly Employees)
- TLR User Guide (Supervisors)
- TLR Supervisor Reports Descriptions
- TLR Leave Explanations and Required Remarks
Time and Leave System (TLS)