Community Diversity Advisory Committee (CDAC)
Location Downtown Campus, Room M326
1101 S. Yakima Ave., Tacoma
Tel: 253.680. 7181
Office Hours Monday-Friday
7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Diversity Officer, Staff Development, Human Resources Generalist Nerissa Del Rosario, MS, SPHR
The Diversity Center has two active committees that help with strategic planning and coordinating activities throughout the campus.
A companion to the IDEAL Council, the Community Diversity Advisory Committee (CDAC) is made up of community members who are dedicated to diversity initiatives. CDAC meets quarterly at 11:30 a.m. in the Diversity Center, Downtown Campus, Room E301.
Volunteers are welcome! Please contact Nerissa Del Rosario, Human Resources Generalist and Diversity Officer, at 253.680.7174.
The Diversity Center is grateful to the following individuals for volunteering their time to the committee.
- Joe Carrillo, Pierce County Labor Relations
- Liz Dunbar, Tacoma Community House
- Joseph Gomez, Vetstartups
- Olga Inglebritson, Evergreen State College Tacoma
- Sara Irish, Stand For Children
- Marci Lazzari, University of Washington Tacoma
- Joanne Lee, Seattle Colleges
- Roberto Lopez, Community Representative
- Ricardo Ortega, University of Washington Tacoma
- Theresa Pan Hosley, Community Member
- Lua Pritchard, Asia Pacific Cultural Center
- Earl Williams, Community Member/YMCA