Program Outcomes (BVP)
Location Central/Mohler Campus
Hours Mon - Fri, 7:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
At the successful completion of the program curriculum, students will be able to:
- Select and effectively use video and audio technology and field production equipment to produce deliverables that meet industry standards.
- Operate and care for broadcast equipment both analog and digital
- Follow the established production process and formats for radio, television, internet/new media for news, entertainment, and advertising messages.
- Apply legal and ethical values that guide media practices and professional standards.
- Combine production elements such as planning, scripting, story boarding, budgeting, and production
- Differentiate between technological formats both still and motion including audio formats.
In addition, the following college-wide learning outcomes reflect the guiding expectations of all programs at Bates Technical College.
- Human Diversity
- Effective Communication
- Critical Thinking