Program Outcomes (Digital Media)
At the successful completion of the program curriculum, students will be able to:
- Use industry standard digital media/multimedia hardware and software.
- Create projects and presentations utilizing a variety of digital media/multimedia technologies.
- Design and generate still imagery/graphics.
- Design and generate video and/or animations in a multimedia project.
- Solve industry-related problems.
- Design and execute audio technology for a digital media/multimedia project.
- Use computer applications for digital media/multimedia projects.
- Produce digital media/multimedia projects.
- Demonstrate appropriate communication skills.
In addition, the following college-wide learning outcomes reflect the guiding expectations of all programs at Bates Technical College.
- Human Diversity
- Effective Communication
- Critical Thinking