Program Outcomes (ECE)
For an appointment, please call 253.680.7002.
Location Downtown Campus
Hours Mon - Fri, 7 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. (day)*
*This program may be taken online.
At the successful completion of the program curriculum, students will be able to:
- Create/design, implement, and assess learning experiences.
- Use knowledge of child development and of individual children to create healthy, challenging learning environments and experiences.
- Observe, document, and assess all children's development and learning in partnership with families.
- Build positive relationships and guide all children through supportive interactions.
- Build respectful partnerships with children's families and their communities.
- Apply developmentally appropriate approaches to build meaningful curriculum and positive guidance strategies.
In addition, the following college-wide learning outcomes reflect the guiding expectations of all programs at Bates Technical College:
- Human Diversity
- Effective Communication
- Critical Thinking