Program Outcomes (CRNS)
Location Downtown Campus
- Monday: 1-8 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1-8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1-5 p.m.
At the successful completion of the program curriculum, students will be able to:
- Install various operating systems.
- Diagnose operating system errors.
- Disassemble and assemble a computer.
- Identify and repair malicious software problems.
- Install and use software and hardware appropriate to a given situation.
- Diagnose and repair common hardware problems.
- Install a server and workstation computers on a star network.
- Set up network security.
In addition, the following college-wide learning outcomes reflect the guiding expectations at Bates Technical College.
- Human Diversity
- Effective Communication
- Critical Thinking