Program Outcomes (Web Development)
At the successful completion of the program curriculum, students will be able to:
- Create websites using a variety of strategies and tools.
- Create standards-based websites that are accessible and usable by a variety of users.
- Install and use software appropriate to a given situation.
- Use variables, objects, and event-driven concepts in a computer program.
- Use program structures in a computer program.
- Demonstrate proficiency with software used by computer professionals.
In addition, the following college-wide learning outcomes reflect the guiding expectations of all programs at Bates Technical College:
- Human Diversity
- Effective Communication
- Critical Thinking