Program Outcomes (Auto Parts)
At the successful completion of the program curriculum, students will be able to:
- Service customers by providing products and service information.
- Manage day-to-day issues in a parts merchandising warehouse.
- Coordinate in-bound and out-bound merchandise.
- Resolve service problems
- Receive and sort incoming parts and supplies.
- Maintain records of parts, supplies, and requisitions.
- Maneuver heavy equipment using hand trucks, motorized cars, and pallet jacks.
In addition, the following college-wide learning outcomes reflect the guiding expectations of all programs at Bates Technical College:
- Human Diversity
- Effective Communication