Classes for Parents and Children
Join other families for fun, socialization and information-sharing in a safe, supervised environment for children 0-28 months. We welcome one or both parents to participate. Children and parents interact together for supervised activities including music and movement. Learn about research-based early learning techniques from a parent educator and discuss common parenting concerns with a special focus on the brain. Fees are $88 per person (your infant/toddler is free) for an eight-week session. Register in parents' name and include child's name and birth date.
Mommy and Me Tea
Monday, December 1
Join other moms and babies (0-12 mos.) from noon to 1 p.m. for an afternoon of socializing and tea. Talk with a parent/child specialist for support in parenting your new baby. Call 253.680.7500 for more information.
Infants & Parents, 0-12 months, PRNT 122
- 7654, M, 1/5-2/23, 12:30-2:30 p.m., 0-12 mo
- 7655, W, 1/7-2/25, 6-7:30 p.m., 0-12 mo
- 7656, F, 1/9-2/27, 12:30-2 p.m., 0-12 mo
Toddlers & Parents, PRNT 133
- 7658, M, 1/5-2/23, 9:30-11:30 a.m., 12-28 mo
- 7659, M, 1/5-2/25, 5:30-7:30p.m., 12-28 mo
- 7660, F, 1/9-2/27, 9:30 a.m.-11 a.m., 12-28 mo
Love & Logic, PRNT 082
For parents with children ages 2-18. Text required.
- 7666, T, 1/20-2/24, 6-8p.m., $68