Classes for Parents and Children
Join other families for fun, socialization and information-sharing in a safe, supervised environment for children 0-28 months. We welcome one or both parents to participate. Children and parents interact together for supervised activities including music and movement. Learn about research-based early learning techniques from a parent educator and discuss common parenting concerns with a special focus on the brain. Fees are $88 per person (your infant/toddler is free) for an eight-week session. Register in parents' name and include child's name and birth date.
Mommy and Me Tea
Join other moms and babies (0-12 mos.) from noon to 1 p.m. for an afternoon of socializing and tea. Talk with a parent/child specialist for support in parenting your new baby. Call 253.680.7500 for more information.
Infants & Parents, 0-12 months, PRNT 122
- 7654, M, 9/29-11/17, 12:30-2 p.m., 0-12 mo
- 7655, W, 10/1-11/19, 6-7:30 p.m., 0-12 mo
- 7656, F, 10/3-11/21, 12:30-2 p.m., 0-12 mo
Toddlers & Parents, PRNT 133
- 7658, M, 9/29-11/17, 9:30-11 a.m., 12-28 mo
- 7659, M, 9/29-11/17, 6-7:30 p.m., 12-28 mo
- 7660, F, 10/3-11/21, 9:30 a.m.-11 a.m., 12-28 mo
Effective Parenting w/Positive Discipline, PRNT 082
For parents with children ages 2-18. Text required, go to Positiveddiscipline.com to order book - Item Id:B101.