General Education Pathway
Qiana Velez, High School Administrative Assistant South Campus, Room A100
Mon-Fri, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Downtown Campus Room A212
South Campus, Room A100
Students with 10 or more credits can pursue a general education-only pathway in order to obtain their high school diploma. These students take a full class load, starting at 8:45 a.m., and upon completion, will receive a Washington state high school diploma.
- Must be between 18 and 21* years old
- Have at least 10 high school credits.
Steps to Enroll:
- Attend a High School Orientation
- Bring your completed application materials, including official transcripts, placement test scores, to the High School Office
- Meet with your High School Advisor, register for classes, and begin as soon as the following quarter!
*Students who turn 21 years old after Sept. 1 in the current academic year remain eligible for state-funded high school services.