Locations Downtown and South Campus
Hours Mon - Fri, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Registration Office maintains student records for the college across all programs. Whether you need to register for classes, request a transcript, or register for testing, the Registration Office is here for you. Commonly requested forms can be accessed in the links below, or contact us if you have questions or need more information.
How to register for classes
- Register online for Career Education and General Education classes - Students may register for their career education and general education classes during specified registration times. Only current, continuing career education students may register online.
- Pay tuition online with a Visa or MasterCard.
- Academic/General Education and High School Class Schedule (pdf)
- Register online for Continuing Education classes - Register for continuing eduation, paraeducator, or child studies classes at Bates.
- WAOL Classes - Visit WAOL to learn about Washington online classes and resources.
- Online General Education
How to apply for your credential, degree or certificate
After you have completed your program and have earned your credential, degree or certificate, students must complete a Credential Application to apply for their paper credential. Students apply for their credential so the college can verify the information, award it in the student management system, and order the degree from the vendor for printing. For more information, please contact the Registration Office, Downtown Campus, Room M210.
Important registration dates and college calendar*
|Summer Quarter 2015|
|May 7||Start registration for continuing students|
|May 13||Start registration for waitlisted Veterans|
|May 14||Start registration for waitlisted students|
|May 21||Open registration|
|May 21||Summer tuition due|
|June 4||Summer classes start|
|June 8||Last day to add class without instructor permission|
|June 8||Last day to drop a class and receive an 80% refund|
|June 17||Last day to add class with instructor permission|
|June 17||Last day to drop a class and not have it appear on your transcript|
|June 18||Last day to drop a class and receive a 40% refund|
|July 20||Last day to drop a class and have a "W" appear on your transcript|
|Aug. 13||Last day of the quarter|
|*All dates are subject to change.|