Community Diversity Advisory Committee (CDAC)
The Diversity Center has two active committees which help in strategic planning and coordinating activities throughout the campus.
A companion to the IDEAL Council, the Community Diversity Advisory Committee (CDAC) is made up of community members who are dedicated to diversity initiatives. CDAC meets quarterly at 11:30am in the Diversity Center.
Volunteers are welcome. Contact the Diversity Center at 253.680.7178 for more information.
The Diversity Center is grateful to the following individuals for volunteering their time to the committee.
- Joe Carrillo, Pierce County
- Liz Dunbar, Tacoma Community House
- Olga Inglebritson, Evergreen State College Tacoma
- Marci Lazzari, University of Washington Tacoma
- Lyle Quasim, Community Representative