Community Diversity Advisory Committee (CDAC)
The Diversity Center has two active committees which help in strategic planning and coordinating activities throughout the campus.
A companion to the IDEAL Council, the Community Diversity Advisory Committee (CDAC) is made up of community members who are dedicated to diversity initiatives. CDAC meets quarterly from 8 - 9:30 a.m.
Volunteers are welcome. Contact the Diversity Center at 253.680.7113 to learn how you can help.
The Diversity Center is grateful to the following individuals for volunteering their time to the committee.
- DaVerne Bell, Community Representative
- Joe Carrillo, Pierce County
- Phil Chang, Community Representative
- Liz Dunbar, Tacoma Community House
- Paul Gallegos, The Evergreen State College
- Frank Gavaldon, City of Tacoma
- Ryan Mello, Tacoma City Council
- Arvin Mosley, The Evergreen State College
- Eddie Rodriguez - DSHS, Region V
- Betsy Sawyers, Pierce County
- Joy St. Germain, City of Tacoma