Need more than just ink on your paper? Confused about math? The Tutoring Center can help! Bates offers current students free, convenient and easy-to-use services to help you with math, English or writing, from high school to college levels. You can even drop by if you need a quiet place to study.
- Walk-in tutoring daily and at other times by appointment
- A quiet study space and computers to use
- Textbooks (for Math 86/87) and graphing calculators for loan
- A friendly, welcoming environment
We're always looking for tutors! If you're interested in becoming a peer tutor, please contact us at 253.680.7259 or stop by Downtown Campus, Bldg. C, Room E302.
Locations and Hours
Downtown Campus, Room E302
- Mon-Fri, 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Walk-in math tutoring Mon-Fri, 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
South Campus, Library Conference Room
- Math, by appointment only
- Call for an appointment and a tutor will gladly meet you on campus.